here are the solutions :

1900 diet - All That You Should To Know



I received a lot of questions about what I ate during my P90x diet phase "fat shredding." For most of us who embark on a fitness program 1900 diet, our first goal is to lose unwanted fat around our bodies. As I said in other reviews, our goal is to lose fat and not muscle. P90X Nutrition Guide lists a clear plan to continue to consume enough protein to maintain muscle mass, but limit your fat and carbohydrates to help fat loss. P90x call it the 50/30/20 diet plan where we have 50% of our day nutrtion protein (lean chicken, pork , beef, etc.), 30% carbohydrates (bread, whole wheat pasta 1900 diet, brown rice, oats, fruits, vegetables, etc.), and 20% lipids (fats "healthy" as the olive avocado oil, almonds, etc..) How do you know what percentage? You need to count calories 1900 diet!
If you have a calorie deficit approporiate and maintain the ratio of 50% protein, 30% carbohydrates and 20% fat, then this will result in a girl fat fast, but also to maintain muscle mass and give energy to move your workouts. I know first hand with the loss of 98 pounds. that this program works 1900 diet.
I wish I could give an exact date for losing body fat, but it really depends on where to start and how much fat you have to lose 1900 diet. If you're like me (which was 275 pounds. When I started P90X and 35.6% body fat), I think to take a lot of time to lose that excess body fat 1900 diet. During the last year, I made a specific 50/30/20 for 3 of the 4 rounds P90x (in my third round, I made a maintenance diet) 1900 diet. I know because counting calories! It took me a long time to lose 98 pounds. Ultimately, I was 275 pounds. to 177 lb. (Only two pounds shy of £ 100.!) Finish 8.2% body fat at the end of Round 4. In less than a body fat percentage of 10% could see definition in your abs, which was my goal 1900 diet.
All bodies are different, so be patient. It may take more or less time to reach your target fat percentage. But if you stick with it, you can achieve it. There is only one disadvantage of losing all that weight fat. He is having to buy a new wardrobe 1900 diet! LOL! However, this is a much happier having to carry all that excess drool around your midection.
Without further ado, here are some samples of my fat shredding foods I ate. I have a list of these reference examples. It is very important that you adjust your plan to achieve your goals and the types of foods you love 1900 diet. I work in a restaurant so that food is available to me at any time. The trick was to say "no" to unhealthy elements and "yes" to health. If you're like many people, you need to prepare your meals in advance and bring it to work. Never leave your house without preparation 1900 diet. This is a sure way to derail your progress with an unexpected cheat meal.
So, here are some examples of what I ate during my meal shredding fat. Randomly selected these out of my iPhone app that I still use every day to count my calories 1900 diet.

Example No. 1: 1915 calories (52% protein, 31% carbohydrate, 17% fat)
Breakfast: Shakeology (mixed with PB2, whey protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, and added Benefiber), Denver omelet (ham, peppers, onions), tomato cup pico de gallo
Snack: 2 slices of wheat bread
Breakfast: Egg white omelet (turkey pie, spinach, mushrooms, onions), Mug "Special Joe" tomato pico de gallo
Snack: 2 bags with individual portions of Orville popcorn "intelligent pop"
Dinner: Tofu (5 oz), Costco Foster Farms 99% fat free chicken breasts (13 oz) soy sauce (2 tablespoons), a bag of noodles "Miracle" zero calorie noodles (you. Amazon can find them) 1900 diet.

Example # 2: 1918 calories (50% protein, 31% carbohydrate, 19% fat)
Early morning after training: Results and Recovery Drink
Breakfast: Shakeology 1900 diet (PB2, whey protein powder and added Benefiber)
Snack: chicken breast Sierra white omelet
Lunch: big turkey (4 oz.) Sandwich with bread and barbecue sauce, egg white dish
Snack: a cup of mixed vegetables 1900 diet
Dinner: Costco Foster Farms 99% fat free chicken breasts (12 oz), 2 cups of spinach with olive oil and balsamic fat vinagarette 1900 diet

Example No. 3: 1892 calories 50% protein 1900 diet, 33% carbohydrates, 17% F)
Breakfast: Shakeology (mixed with PB2, whey protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, and added Benefiber), Denver Egg Burrito (ham, peppers, wrapped in a low carb tortilla onions)
Snack: pure protein bar 1900 diet
Lunch: Hamburger of egg white ass Turkey (Turkey patty, peppers, onion omelet wrapped in a low carb)
w8 diet
Snack: a cup of blueberries w8 diet
Dinner: Low Carb Pizza (cauliflower crust of bread, intelligent substitute for pasta sauce heart "fat free mozzarella cheese with mixed vegetables on top) w8 diet

Example 5: (1994 calories, 53% protein, 30% carbohydrate 1900 diet, 17% fat)
Breakfast: Shakeology (mixed with PB2, whey protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, and Benefiber added), chicken breast Sierra white omelet, a cup of tomato pico de gallo w8 diet
Snack: 1 oz almonds, pure protein bar 1900 diet w8 diet
Breakfast: wheat bread, egg white dish without turkey fat (4 oz), broccoli (cup) w8 diet
Snack: Whey protein powder (1 tablespoon), apple 1900 diet w8 diet
Dinner: Costco organic chicken breast (8 oz), barbecue sauce w8 diet

I ate a lot more during my grinding phase of fat, but as you can see w8diet, I kept very simple and basic things. By doing this 1900 diet, it was easy to follow and track. Also, keep in mind that I eat at least five meals a day. I made sure I ate at least every 2-3 hours to keep my body fueled and limit my desires. Another trick is to plan your meals the night before the next day. In this way, you're not "" estimate calories while you eat and then blow their relations in a single meal. You will notice that I am a big fan of egg whites. They are 100% protein, zero carbohydrates and zero fat (perfect for shredding fat diet) 1900 diet! w8 diet
It takes time to start planning for all this w8 diet, but if you want to get above average results, it is necessary to make an effort above the average ! Remember that 80% of your results is nutrition 1900 diet w8 diet. You can do it! I'm here to help. Feel free to create a meal plan, "base" and check me w8 diet.
Here's to your health 1900 diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment